Wednesday, May 10, 2017

BACK TO BLACK BACKPACK

Fashion trend keeps on booming over the year in today's generation. Who can say no to keeping their style in line with what's hot and what's in today, right? One of the top style staple in this generation is the black backpack. We can't deny that we can see it in most of the hashtag ootd pictures on instagram. Black backpack is something that adds substance to what you are wearing. You wear it or you don't. It gives your outfit that little something, specially if it perfectly matches your outfit. Can you share with me what black backpack you think will match your style? I'm going to share with you a few black backpacks I loved on this new online shopping site i'm going cray cray with. 

Zaful has a variety of black backpacks that will surely suit whatever style you are in. I definitely loved this first one I'm going to share, aside from it being a little bit classy because we all know black never fails.What i love about it is the embroidered floral that gives a classic detail to the bag. Plus points, that it is also one of the trends now.
Next one is this black backpack, the floral version. If you are the type that always opt for a laidback, preppy and simple outfit but still wants your bag to be in style, this one's for you! I love that the floral print isn't just the normal print wr normally see in bags. 
I can't just pick two, for a bag lover the more you see the more you select. Who agree with me? haha :D
Last on my list is this simple black backpack, this is also very me since most of my outfit is monochromatic. So I also always stick to what is basic but with something that can add style to my outfit. Like this backpack's details, the gold rivets. It is simple yet classy and edgy. Who wouldn't want to have and use it, right? 

Share with me down below on the comments section what bag you liked. You can also visit the site yourself and shop for your own black backpack .

Hope you enjoyed my post and liked one or two bags I shared. :)

Happy weekday girls! 


xo,
ella

No comments:

Post a Comment