Wednesday, March 8, 2017

FIRST COMMUNION DRESSES

What comes to your mind when you see a cute little girl wearing a beautiful white dress? Can it be for a birthday celebration, sunday family day, a day at the church, or for the little girl's first communion?
Like what this post is all about, hence the title, what are your memories during your first communion? Who you were with, your experiences on your first communion, and the dress you wore during that day. 
I remember being an excited little girl because I know I'll be wearing a cute white dress for the occasion, I really love to play dress up when I was a kid. And my white communion dress attire is no exception. :)
During my time, (oh my I feel old! haha) online shops are not a thing when it comes to buying dresses, shoes and the like. We still need to go to malls, or to an atelier for a seamstress to cuztomise a dress for us. But worry no more, because the generation today, online shops are everywhere, you just have to have an access on the internet. 
Aislestyle is an online shop offering a high quality custom-made first communion dresses at a very low price. 
Here are some of the first holy communion dresses that you will find on their website. 
You can find more dresses on their website, not only for first communion, if you want to visit, just visit this link.

Hope you find this post helpful and make your little girl happy with that her first white communion dress. :)


xo,
ella

No comments:

Post a Comment