Wednesday, May 4, 2016

STYLING SESH: NEUTRAL

Just when I thought I am done with backlogs, I remember having a styling session with these girls last November 2014. How late can this post get? Lol 

(L-R) Desiree, Klaudine, Kathleen, and Hannah

If you can still remember the cover Maja, Erich, Julia, and Kathryn did for Mega on south africa, then you know where we got our peg for this shoot.
Patrick thought of mimicking it, since we already know these 4 girls who we thought can somehow pull it off. He immediately scheduled it, while I focused on wardrobe and styling. I opted for neutral colors since that's what the peg is all about. I did tell the girls, that they can still stick to their own style so they will be comfortable during the shoot. And, how lucky can we get when our college school has this part where we can shoot. Need not to go far for a location shoot. *wink* 

Photos: Patrick Rillera Photography
Styling: Ella Mijares
HMU on Desiree: Ella Mijares

Oh how I miss doing this! :)
What do you guys think? Comment down below! Thanks!

xo,
ella

No comments:

Post a Comment