Monday, May 2, 2016

STYLING SESH: MR. & MS. BSA

Apologies, for this is really a late post. Lol Just like what I said on my previous blog post, i ran out of inspiration and time that's why I'm away from my blog for almost half a year or more I guess. That's why I'm sharing this (super late haha) with you photos of the creative and colorful shoot we did last september 2015.


Photos: Patrick Rillera Photography
Set design: Ella and Patrick
Creative Director: Ella Mijares

photos are processed thru vsco app

Me and my friend Patrick are the one who work with the ideas, set-design, styling and everything when we do photoshoots. Two heads are really better than one! *wink*

What do you think about the photos? 
Just leave a comment down below :)

Thanks for dropping by!
Have a great day guys!


xo,
ella

No comments:

Post a Comment