Wednesday, April 6, 2016

LIVE WITH THE KING


Have you ever experienced living with a KING? How does it feels like? Did it give you butterflies on your tummy? Did you feel surprisingly happy? Did you do the happy dance? Did it satisfy your fairy-tale-like-dream? or Did you feel like a princess or a queen?

 We all use to think, well we actually really think rather, that living with a king is like living in a dream you never imagine will happen. It's like living with a King is having the best of the best in the world. It's like having the grandest of all that you can't find anywhere. But, what if a King would be a smartphone? It can be, right? And not to make this long, a KING has arrived! And I'm pretty sure this KING will give you nothing but the best. I know, I know, I won't keep this long and I'll just let the video spill few of the best features that I love about the KING of android. Better watch the video I made, I'm pretty sure you don't want to miss this. *wink*





Did you like it? Did you get excited? What can you say about the KING? Bongga ba? :)

I know you got too much excitement and now you just want to get your hands on with the Nexus 6P #KingOfAndroid. Because, I do too! :)

Thanks for watching!
Don't forget to share to your friends that a new KING has arrived! ;)



xo,
ella

No comments:

Post a Comment