Tuesday, July 21, 2015

ONE AT A TIME

Hi! Told you! I can update this "if time permits" me to do so, even if I'm already sleepy while typing this. lol I've been busy with my internship, I can't believe I'm already on the last stage of finishing school. In two months time I'll be finishing my internship amd then months after I'll be finally welcoming the unemployed club. haha But enough for the excitement, I've also been into this moment of my life, again!, which I'm really thankful when I'm in this kind of situation -- realising things in life.
I should have been working for a year now if only I graduated on time. I should be helping my sister and parents, I should be the one buying things for myself and not asking my mom to buy it for me. I should be the one working and let my parents rest from all the things she has given me for the past 21years, I should be the one, doing all kinds of responsibilities a graduted student should do. If only I graduated on time, but I didn't. There are many things in life I honestly regret when I knew back then that I am not graduating together with my real batch mates. I even feel so sorry about myself. So much feels, that even I, myself cannot even think of any solution how I can overcome it. (All this feels started when I became an IR student) And then it came to this point that I talked to Him. From then, realizations came in, and I knew that I should be thankful, that maybe He has better plans for me. Maybe if I graduted on time, I won't get a good job that suits my skills. Maybe I'm still not ready. Maybe.. Maybe.. But I'm not saying this just to excuse myself for not graduating on time, I'm saying this to myself because I learned a lot from it. That I know, I should only trust him with everything that has to happen and don't mind others saying, and making me or us feel that irregular students should be feel ashame of our academic status. 
Honestly speaking, I really did learn a lot from all my past experiences of being an Irregular student. Experiencing everything that a regular student won't. This is not only about not finishing school on time. This is all about our life lessons. Lessons that made me a stronger, braver and a wiser person. Lessons that won't be taught by our professors, but by experience. And I'm thankful for that.

Life is an everyday battle. So if you're reading this and if you feel that it's the end of the world when you didn't graduate on time, or you didn't finish a certain goal on your desired time, never ever feel down. Always remember, everything happens for a reason. Take it one at a time, learn from it, take it all in and I'm pretty sure, just what I experienced, it will help you get through on whatever life throws at you. *wink*
Round UV sunnies: ROMWE , shorts: Vanilla Breeze Clothing , flats: SM solemate

Hope you learn a thing or two. And I hope it inspire you the way it inspire me, too. :) And I hope you enjoyed reading and liked my outfit too. Haha 

Have a nice week ahead!
Til my next post! 


xx,
ella

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww :) thank you for reading! Glad that you learned something from it. :)

      Delete