Wednesday, September 3, 2014

LITTLE THINGS

Finally! After a month or two of blog hiatus here's a post again. And now I can finally say, I will be able to update my blog more because of having stable internet connection. Anyhoo, during those times when I wasn't able to blog, due to school and other unrelated stuffs, I have experienced and realized some things that for some reason help me a bit into being a mature person. Yeah, that's how time flies so fast, I'm now accepting the years where in dealing into things where I need to make my own decision is somehow a big deal for me. lol  
I'm thankful that having to decide in some big changes in life is not yet coming my way, only the small ones I think. I'm just in the stage where in I'm being hook into appreciating the little things more than the big things. Hence the title, I'm sure I posted a title like this months ago. So I'm not saying that I actually got to realize to appreacite the little things now. haha It just came into my mind, why are we comparing things that was and wasn't given to us? (Well, I won't deny myself for that, because I came from that stage too.) It's part of our life where we used to hope for the things that we want just to make us happy. Where we ignore when we were given something that we don't like, when in the other hand there is someone who needs what you have. I'm proud to say, that now I'm learning not to compare, I'm happy with all the things I received and will be receiving, I rather have those times where I spent my time with friends and loved ones than those times when I only receive things and then that's it. I love those little things, the efforts and all. I don't want to waste time where in I'll regret not having to appreciate what's there when it's all gone. Let's all be happy and contented with what God has given us, learn to appreciate everything, even the smallest one, because one day you might realize, those little things were actually the biggest.

Then let's talk about my outfit. The crop top I'm wearing is from zalora, (which I will blog separately soon). Isn't it too cute? I love how the print made the crop top itself look classy. It can be paired with anything, print on print or like the one I'm wearing. Love my lace shorts! Finally got to use it. It never hit my mind that what I'm actually wearing is something I imagined to be an #ootd few months ago. I just realize it when I'm already wearing it. lol I love pairing dainty pieces into printed ones. The simplicity makes it look classy just by adding a pop of gold necklace and a pair of good shoes. Jumping on the bandwagon, I'm in my shortest hair of my life! I never thought that having a short hair will be 'in' this month or year. I was shocked when Kathryn Bernardo and Anne Curtis jumped on too! Makes me not regret cutting my hair short. haha Plus, Kryz Uy too! OMG! 
Top: Collective.com c/o ZALORAxKAKAO, Lace Short: Market!Market! Fashion market, Gold Necklace: ROMWE, Shoes: SM shoes and bags

Photos by AnnePo

Sorry for quite a long post, missed blogging especially sharing my personal thoughts too.
 Hope you learned a thing or two from what I've just shared. :)


xo,
ella

No comments:

Post a Comment