Tuesday, April 1, 2014

WAYS WITH COCO SHIRT: MUSIC FESTIVAL GAL

Why did you steal my shirt? "Coco made me Do it!" 
If you're a follower of my instagram account, you know that I received this shirt few days ago, and how happy I was when I received it in front of my doorstep. There's something in this shirt that make me want to wear it like everyday. It's like wearing it, also explains why I love fashion, because "Coco made me do it!". 

A Coco Made Me Do it shirt, high waist shorts, a good accessory and vintage-y boots, then you're good to go. This is one of the few outfits planned in mind before I received this shirt. I'm thinking of wearing this outfit in a music festival, which is one listed in my bucket list. I swear to wear this when I had the chance to attend one. It's very comfy for those long hours of standing and sitting while having fun with your best buds without feeling conscious with what you're wearing. And having to express what you love and feel with what you're wearing is a big Yay! for me. Because, it sets the right mood for the long day ahead of you. right? :)
Coco Made Me Do It shirt and Spike necklace: ROMWE 

This is just one of my ways how to wear this shirt. I'm planning to do a series for this. 
So, I hope I'll be able to pull it off again in the nest outfit post. Watch out for the next! 


Happy April 1st everyone! :)
Enjoy your day and your summer vacay!

Photos by: Patrick Rillera



xo,
ella

4 comments: