Saturday, April 12, 2014

WAYS WITH COCO SHIRT: B&W GO TO OUTFIT

Hi! Hello! Doing great? What about summer? Are you guys having fun? Here I am again, obviously still not finished with my #wayswithcoco series. I just got a blog hiatus again, but its time to work again. And continue the series of my favorite shirt.
I really love this shirt, not only because its one of the statement shirt that I was longing to have since then but because of the various style you can have with it. Plus, it's very comfy even though it's color black and the heat will all be absorbed by it, but it's not, I felt comfortable when I took it out for this shoot one sunny day. Thank romwe for picking nice fabrics for you shirts! *winked* 
Isn't it funny how a simple black and white outfit can make it big to one of the main style staple now? Like duh? It's no sweat when it comes to choosing what's best when it comes for a Go To #ootd . I have no doubt! Just the convenience of not having to think of complimenting color while achieving the kind of look that suites you is just a big Yay! for me. So easy breezy! I used to wear plain colors, specially white, black and grey when I am too lazy to think of what to wear in an ordinary day. So, I think with what I came out for this 2nd series of my #wayswithcoco , I think anyone can pull this off, right? Just the right accessory and foot wear, you're good to go! Just make sure that you're comfortable with what you wear, because it's one of the main things that will help you get through whatever you have for the long day. And, as what Coco Chanel said, "Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak." 
Love having shoots with these girls plus my great friend behind this and my past pictures, The Blaggr, Patrick Rillera. Thanks for the photos tf! :)

Have a nice weekend everyone!


xo,
ella

No comments:

Post a Comment