Saturday, February 8, 2014

5 W's OF LIFE

This will be my last outfit post wearing sweater, this was few weeks ago when we're all freezin' cold of the late sweater weather. And I kinda find this outfit post cute because I'm wearing my A's sweater. Yes, it's his! haha a funny story lies behind why I'm the one wearing and owning it now. 

Is it just me or you too? Can you feel it too? I mean the summer heat? Because just in time when the cold weather decreases, this hot weather just took in place. Though its not real hot for now, but I'm afraid for the next few weeks to come, because I heard from a weather source update that due to the cold weather we experienced last January, it might cause us to experience severe heat this coming mid february to march. (just a piece of information. haha ) I don't think I can bear that! eeek!  Right now I can already feel the heat of the summer's saying Hello! to us. It's time for thin fabric, smooth, flowy, sleeveless, colorful and summery clothes again. Yay! Hope I'll be able to hit the beach this coming summer! :)
Sweatshirt: boyfriend's , Inner Top: Bench, Flats: Soulmate (SM Shoes and Bags) 

Here's the 5 W's of life that I know will surely help, not only me, but for all of us too.

Who you are is what makes you special. Do not change for anyone.
What lies ahead will always be a mystery. Do not be afraid to explore.
When life pushes you over, push back harder.
Where there are choices to make, make the one you won't regret.
Why  things happen will never be certain. Take it in stride and move forward.

These 5 W's in life is what keeps me motivated in life right now.
 Hope this could also help you girls! :)

I also like to share my new LSS now.
Les Enfants by Celeste
Take time to listen to it, it will make you smile for sure.



xo,
ella

No comments:

Post a Comment