Thursday, July 18, 2013

MAXIMIZED

 Last Monday, I was out early by 10am to pay electric bills, yes I really have to accept that I'm all grown up and I should do it myself not my parents anymore(sometimes). lol And then went straight to school to have a meeting with my group mates about our research paper. Better late than never was my moment. haha It took us about more than half hour to talk about our research paper then we called it a meeting. After the meeting, what comes next? I.really.don't.know.where.to.go. The only thing that came in my mind that time.It was only 12pm in the afternoon, lunch time and I don't have any idea what to do and where to go.I was then set to meet my A that day by 4pm to have a late lunch and I don't really wanna go home.So I will be sharing with you 3 pictures of what I did to maximize my time while waiting my clock to strike at 3pm.
 I spent almost 1 and half hour in this mini bookstore, made myself a bookworm for more than a hour. I have that mood where I just want to read and read. I found more than 5 books with  good background stories but wasn't able to buy any of them. Look at the picture, isn't it too nice to have my outfit shot here? ahhh!! I was dying to, but I don't have any company. sad! :(
Hungry baby means Ronald McDonald's time for my tummy. My favorite! Yeah! Just give me a Crispy chicken burger/cheese burger, a coke/coke float (monster will do) and I'll be the happiest kiddo! lol and then read a bit of my reviewer for an exam.
Our supposedly late lunch became a dinner date for my A and I (late 35th month date). New favorite from Slice N' Dice! The Grilled Chicken! with it's super omnomnom sauce! :) My A will always be my pigged-out buddy! :) (left A, right:mine)

Ok.much has been said. Love posting things out of my fash-style-thoughts. You know, things is more fun when 'twas done with someone you know can make you happy and when you can share your happiness with others.


But we're gonna start by
Drinking old cheap bottles of wine
Sit talking up all night
Saying things we haven't for a hwile, a while yeah

We're smiling but we're close to tears
Even after all these years
We just now got the feeling that we're meeting

For the first time

Btw, here's a song that has been on repeat on my playlist since this morning. Try to listen, it's a nice song."For the first time" by Boyce avenue version is what's on my playlist. #lss


hope I didn't get you bored.
Happy Thursday! :) 



xx, 
ella

No comments:

Post a Comment