Thursday, July 4, 2013

CHOIES' INDEPENDENCE DAY SALE + TEASER

 SAVE UP TO 50% OFF ON CHOIES.COM
Free shipping worldwide
No minimum purchase amount

I don't do teaser most of the time, and I guess this is just my second time to do it. I love doing teaser when it comes to posts that's a bit special to me and this one is. really is! :) I actually have to sleep early because I have an early thursday class, but I guess, I really have to squeeze in this in my little time #bloggerduty I guess! lol I've been bugging myself to have this and finally I had one. It's for to you to guess what that "thing" in this picture I really love to make this teaser post. For now, that's all I can share. Wait for the whole post of it! :) Just enjoy shopping at www.CHOIES.com and enjoy amazing Independence Day discounts! :)


Happy Thursday everyone! :)

xx, ella 


1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie!
    I love that bag!
    I kindly invite you to join a giveaway held on my blog! Three easy steps & you might find yourself on the winners list! :)

    Your chance to win in an International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete