Monday, May 13, 2013

MY FIRST INDELIBLE INK


I'm sorry but I want to squeeze in this post in between of my oh so lovely things to share with you guys. I know! I know! I told you that you'll love what I will be sharing next, but don't you love this thing that I will share? :) 
It's my first time to exercise my right to vote and I am happy that I already have the right to do it and to vote whoever I want to be in the position of being the senator, governor, v.gov, may, v.mayor and so on. I remembered telling my mom last 3 years ago all the running political candidates that I want to sit in those positions, but now, I don't have to do that because I, myself, already have the right to vote and I'm happy with it! :)

Don't you want to exercise your right? Vote now! and remember to Vote Wisely! Dapat TAMA! :)



xo, ella 

No comments:

Post a Comment