Tuesday, May 7, 2013

BACK TO BASIC





Top: Wet Seal , Jeans: Freego, Shoes: KICKS ( The SM store)

Whenever I'm wearing this top, jeans, shoes basic combos, I always remember my high school years. I'm not used to over dressed way back in high school, I used to settle for what is okay in my eyes, or in everybody's eye. (never mind if it's not okay with others) You know! The feeling that you're comfortable enough with what you're wearing is where you'll stick in. Especially now, that it's still freakin' hot in the Philippines. I end up being too lazy to choose what to wear and get dressed up. So I chose to just stay with my basic combos. :D

This day is somehow productive for me, got to do school paper works, blog posts and checked emails. 
Hope you too had a productive day! :)


xo, ella

No comments:

Post a Comment