Monday, April 29, 2013

I CAN'T LIVE W/O


If there's one thing I can't live without, it's listening to music. I can't remember when was the first time I get hooked up to songs and really never get used without them. Since I don't have anything to post here regarding my fashion love affair, 'coz I really missed several events that I really regret I wasn't able to attend. ok! Enough for the drama, I just wanna share with you guys 3 songs that I kept on listening weeks ago up to now.

1. Tonight by Jessica Sanches ft. Ne-yo
2. Love on Top by Beyonce
3. Just Give Me A Reason by Pink

Maybe you know all that 3 songs, and you'll definitely agree with me if I say I love all of it and the song's message. right? :) 
If you haven't hear any of the three, well I suggest you must search and listen to it now. 

Happy Monday everyone! :)
hope you like my sharing!

xo, ella

1 comment:

  1. i love music as well! and i think everyone does! who doesn't? :)
    btw, I currently have a giveaway on my blog where you could win $20 worth of Romwe coupon. Shop all you want if you are one of the two lucky winners :)
    http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2013/04/romwe-coupon-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete