Wednesday, April 24, 2013

FREEDOM PRINTS



Top: thrift shop, Pants: Freego, Shoes: SOLEMATE (old), Sunnies: Digitalism PH, Bag: Esprit

Last Monday, me and 2 of my friends decided to have a theme og our #ootd everytime we have a sched of our summer class, and last monday, it's freedom theme.
Talking 'bout Freedom, I took advantage of the theme 'freedom' and wore Printed top! :) Yes! 'coz I seldom wear prints in school because I don't want to be the center of attention. (if you know what I mean when you're wearing printed top or bottom) haha :D 
Remember: in the fashion world now, there are no rules!
Sp take advantage of the freedom and wear anything you like!
Your rule, your style! :)

Hope you like it guys!
It's been a while since my last outfit post :)

PS: follow me on Instagram : ellamijares
thanks! :)



xo, ella

No comments:

Post a Comment