Friday, March 15, 2013

HAIRSPIRATION : STYLES

What do you do when you're at home? got nothing to do but look at your phone, surf the net and listen to music, like B-O-R-E-D as hell. I wanna share with you guys what I've been up to earlier when I felt the sudden boredom that really kills me and my mood. I'm in the mood to tell story so please bare with me :) 

I actually got into one of the hardest situation in my life,again! after almost a year. the situation of having my hair cut :( (call me OA but I really love my long hair so much ) who doesn't love her hair girls, right? We love taking care of it and styling it :) If it's not really because of those sickening split ends that bombs out through the end of my locks, I won't decide to go to salon and have a hair cut, but as what the saying goes "nasa huli ang pagsisisi" , ok maybe not so much of regret 'coz my hair is now okay, no split ends anymore and I'm finally accepting the fact that it's now short, I know it'll grow loooooong again, (pray with me that it'll grow faster :) ) and that's how the story end. Thank you for reading :) 

Now it's time for my hairspiration. Hope you'll like it through my pictures.





You like it? You do, right? hehe :) Sorry but I really need to cover my face. haha I don't want to pose in derp face. plus I just really want to show my hair, I love that even if its not long anymore I can still do hairspiration with it. With the help of my younger brother, thanks to him. (yeah, you read it right) My younger brother was the one who did it. I just instructed him what to do then he'll do it :) Hope you like it! :)

Will post outfit photos soon, been busy with final exams and movie shoot :) Wish me luck!


Have a great weekend! :)
xo, ella


No comments:

Post a Comment