Sunday, March 31, 2013

BLACK FRIDAY #ootd

Top: New York, Leggings: ROMWE, Pouch: COACH

We had our yearly tradition every Black Friday to attend a procession.
And last Black Friday we did it again, with my family. I guess it's the first time again, that we're complete in attending the procession.
Part of sacrificing for HIM. Hope you had your own tradition too.

Talking about the picture above, that's my #ootd last Black Friday, pretty obvious on the title. mehehe :)
I chose to wear leggings for me to feel comfortable while walking, and of course not to forget when wearing leggings! wear long top!
and that I<3NY shirt really saves it! my favorite! :)
also took my coach wristlet out for a spin that day! Thanks Ate May for that coach wrislet! :)

That's all! Hope you guys are enjoying this day finding you Easter egg with your family and friends!
Happy Easter everyone! :)


xo, ella

2 comments: