Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NEW YEAR'S EVE

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! 2012 has finally come to an end, and we just had to welcome 2013 with a bang! but we didn't, you know! we're afraid of getting our hands bombarded of everything that has something to do with paputok. haha :D So let me share you how we welcome 2013 with my whole family. btw, I'm sorry if I didn't post any Christmas greeting here. mehehe :p ok.ok. I know I'm forgiven. ack! :)

So here's how the story goes. Once upon a time, lol. I kidd! I kidd! I will just tell the story through picture. Again, forgive me if the picture is in its lowest quality :((

Of course, taking picture will never be forgotten. Smile here and there! click! click! click! :)))))

 my cousin, my sister and brother, angelo
 me with my cousin and sister (blurred :( )
blurred again :( with my siblings! :)

'Coz baby you're a Firework! lalalal :) Tadaaa! My all time favorite during New Year's Eve! Fireworks! Shariing you some of the pictures taken by me while we're keep on shouting HAPPY NEW YEAR! haha we do that every year! :D and here's what funny guys, I set a timer 5 hours before 12mn so that we'll be able to have a countdown, I acutally copied the timer of ABS-CBN's new year countdown. haha but when our neighbors started to fire up all their firecrackers and I, was busy taking videos of the fireworks ( I gues you're now guessing what had happen) haha my video just stopped and then there goes the timer saying TIME IS UP! ooh boohoo! :( and that's all, I wasn't able to count  10....9....8...7...6...5...4...3...2..1.. before the clock strike 12mn. but then again, I'm still happy :) forget about that epic fail countdown. 





 don't you love fireworks? oh well, I really love them :) yihee! Here's to hoping for more fireworks to come on decembe 31. haha thanks to our neighbors! :)



I used to dress up during New Year's eve. And here's how I want my New Year to be. I want it to be so flower full just like my floral dress. Thanks to my tita for sending this dress. I so love it! thought she knew that I need one like that :)

That's how my New Year's Eve went and it really made me happy. Hope you had an amazing New Year's Eve too with your family :) 

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!
Here's to hoping for another fruitful, peaceful, and joyful 2013 for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment