Wednesday, November 28, 2012

SM GTW:HOLIDAY EDITION: STYLE SHOTS CONTEST




 Hi lovely girls, I will be needing your help, so please please pretty please HELP me :( I really want to win in this. SM Girls Teen Wear is having a Holiday Edition Style Shot Contest, and obviously as a lover of SM GTW clothes, I joined. and this picture is my entry...


My Blue pants was from SM GTW: Betty
Please I need your votes :)))) Click the link HERE to vote for me. Thankyou! :)))
1 vote will really help a lot and will really mean a lot to me. It will be highly appreciated :)

For all the teens out there, you can also join too. Just visit SM GTW , then go to the app of STYLE SHOTS and enter your entry of your best photo showcasing SM GTW clothes; may it be top, pants, cardi, dress, etc. Who knows, you can be one of the lucky winners? :) 

Comment here if you joined too, I'll vote for you too :)

THANKS! <3

2 comments:

  1. Ill definitely Join here! <3 Thnank yoouuu for letting me know heehee


    http://www.aragwin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete