Sunday, November 4, 2012

MASTERPIECE

 It's been a long time since I checked and update my blog, not too long I guess. But for a good blogger, it's a duty to update a blog from time to time, and I guess I'm not a very good blogger. boo! Btw, I wore this simple-comfy-outfit last November 1 #allsaintsday but used to be #allsoulsday for many. We visited our gram #grandmother in Eternal Gradens, well it's a yearly tradition and since it's a cemetery where we will just spend long hours of sitting on the grass, eating and chitchat I don't want to wear something that will make me feel uncomfy, so I came up wearing a lose shirt and maong shorts, this is very ME fyi. hehe :D



 SHIRT: ARTWORK
 MAONG SHORTS: ARIZONA JEANS CO
SHOES: KICKS (SM dep't store)

 PINK NEON SPIKES: From Nelie Anne
LOVE RING: my cheap find

 I really don't know why "MASTERPIECE" is the title of this outfit post, but to have a reason, its what I found on the print of the shirt I'm wearing. "NATURE' GREAT MASTERPIECE". So why not make it like that? lol. I don't have enough time to think of a good title. So please bear with me. Thanks! :)

Will be back to school on monday :(
Happy Sunday everyone! :)



4 comments:

  1. I like your Pink arm candy :) saan mo nabili??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ordered it from my classmate, from Nelie. yung KPOP addict :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. only 60php :) wala ng natira eh. inubos ko. jk! marami sa divi. i think dun niya inorder yan.

      Delete