Tuesday, November 6, 2012

ATTRACTIONS


THINGS THAT ATTRACTS ME
1.    Shoes always come first when it comes to things that attracts me. Christian Louboutin is one of my favorite brands, even if I don’t own one of his designer shoes. I just love his designs that's all.
2.   Books with nice story and lesson, especially when it comes to Nicholas Sparks’ novels.
3. Clothes for girls, may it be dress, skirts, shorts, pants, tops, etc. It’s important to have different kinds of clothes, because you can choose what you can wear base on what mood you’re in, it is also important to wear clothes that you’re comfortable into not just dressing up to look beautiful.
4.   Sweets! It will always be on the list. I love how everything sweet turns my bad mood into something better; it’s a stress reliever for me.
5.   What makes us feel fresh and comfy? Perfume! because it adds to your everyday freshness and confidence, who doesn't want to feel and smell so fresh right? And that pink bottle gives the freshness vibe to a girl for the rest of the day. Maybe you can ATTRACT a man too. Hihi
6. Every girl wants it and I’m pretty sure it’s one of the things a girl looks for when she goes shopping. BAGS! Right? CHANEL, HERMES, COACH, and maaaaaaaaany more!
7.  And last but not the least. a MAN! lol who doesn’t get attracted to a man, girls? (batukan ko kayo pag sinabi niyong hindi kayo naatrract. Haha) especially when it comes to tall and handsome man, But we should not just look in the physical appearance of a man, know his personality too. Ok ok, I know it’s the appearance we are talking about here, and when it comes to that, I really get attracted to Ian Somerhalder. The one I want to play the role of Christian Grey  (if you already read about the trilogy of 50 shades, I’m sure you’ll agree with me. teehee :) )

Those 7 things topped my list of “What things Attracts me?” . 
This is a part of Ralph Lauren Weekly Photo Challenge where you will submit a photo of YOUR LIFE IN COLORS, and for this week it’s Ralph Lauren in Pink! it's about ATTRACTION. Just like what I did on the photo above, that's my entry! yay! 

There are still remaining photo challenges. Once you join, you will have a chance to win one of their newest perfume collections. :)

Come and Join their Weekly Photo Challenge "YOUR LIFE IN COLORS" here.
Like their PAGE then go to the Photo Challenge Application and accept the Submission Terms and you can UPLOAD your personal entry. 

Each Week they will announce new Photo Challenge via Ralph Lauren Fragrances Facebook page.
 So there are still many challenges to join and chances to win of Ralph Lauren Perfume.
Have fun Sharing! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment