Sunday, October 14, 2012

DIY: STUDDED HEELS

Don't you just love heels? Girls really do, especially me. and when it comes to taking care of it, there are also stuffs that we do to make it more beautiful and elegant. Just to add a little bit of glam to your black shoes, why don't you try this DIY studded heels? its really easy, plus it will make your heels more elegant and you will feel more glamorous when you wear this kind of heels. right? :) If I have a black heels, I will probably try this one, but then, I'm still saving up to buy one for myself this Christmas :)

hope you'll try! :)




Photo from LOOKSOUP
try to visit their site and make your own account too :)
SHARE THE GOOD STYLE :)
you can follow my looksoup account HERE.

thanks! 
Happy Sunday everyone! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment