Tuesday, September 4, 2012

WEEKLY PHOTO UPDATE: SORRY ITS SO LATE

With all the things that a student should do, i don't know how i can manage my time for all of it. Quizzes, midterms, reports, small thesis, projects, I just don't have any time management for all of that :( that's why i always forgot to update my blog. boo! feel sorry for myself. hehe :) Well, I'm glad that I was able to take a pic of everything that happened last 3 weeks of my life. so here's the pictures :)

 Of course, what else I always like to do, face the lappy and do some random stuffs for my blog and networking sites. Well this was before my hell week/ or my midterm week I should say.

1st. made my bloglovin icon my wallpaper few weeks ago.
 2nd. blue flowers I saw in SM Makati. I just love blue :) 
3rd. silhouette of me from the window of BSA hotel mansion in Makati where we stayed 5days.
4th. chocolates, will always love chocolates <3


 The BSA Hotel Mansion in Makati :)

New Kicks baby :)
1st. Gibi shoes, my school shoes. kinda bit edgy and i love it.
2nd. My new favorite blue flats <3
3rd. Flat oxford like shoes from KICKS :)

well, its almost 3 weeks that i don't get to update my blog, that's why I'm having a big time of sharing stuff  with you :)


1st. SM accessories first in :) I'm starting to collect accessories. Girl's thing!
2nd. My Ateneo De Davao University Shirt. my supposed to be college school. haha :D

so what's next? hmm. way to finish my updates. hope you're enjoying :)


and I'm done. don't get enough photos of my outfits when we were in makati. well, as what I've said on my past post, I'm just a typical, top and shorts/pants kind of girl. So that was just my outfits there, just imagine! LOL will be sharing outfit posts on my next update. it'll be real soon :)



thanks for reading! hope you enjoy! XX
with <3, ella
    

No comments:

Post a Comment