Friday, September 28, 2012

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

Aside from fashion, I also love reading books now. I read about this book of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" and yesterday, Me and my friend Nelie and Patxx, watched this movie that we just read from the book, and didn't actually thought that it will be put int a movie (maybe that's only on my part.lol!) , but I am really happy that they made it happen. I don't know, but the feeling I got once I finished reading the book was something I can't explain, but it really made me happy. ( I can't still get over the Infinite Feeling). So let me share to what this movie is all about, some pictures about it and quotable quotes that touched and tattooed on my mind when I watch the movie :)




This is the book :) the full story.

The story is a funny and super touching coming-of-age story about a freshman boy who was taken under the spell, jk! the infinite wings of his two senior friends, Sam and Patrick, who welcomes him in the REAL WORLD. Who else don't know what the real world is? It is a bunch of real and fake people, who will throw you up-side-down, make you believe with the shit things but will also make you see what's more there to life for you, the real world where we can learn different challenging new things, and as we go from there, we can notice that things can change, from better or worse, you just have to take it slow, and enjoy every moment of it, for when its still there, there's no other chance when you miss a thing of it.

There are lots of people saying that High School Years are the best years of your life as a student, so you should better enjoy and seize everyday of it. it is the world where you will experience new things that is not common to your mind as a person who just got up from a boring elementary years, but this year , it will be surely fun (they say). You will meet new people who will eventually be your friends, but not all of them will stay true to you, there are just, "few" of them whom you can trust and will never leave you not just in time of happiness but also in times of trouble. there will be circumstances that you'll be engage in a thing called love where in the first place, you don't know how to handle it and make it normal as if you knew lot about it. Situations like, you'll be losing friends because of misunderstandings, nut will be able to make it up with them and can still be happy. There's really more in it, in high school years that you will enjoy and learn many things about it. well, i just shared my thoughts, some feeling and situations I experienced during my high school life. I just remembered it, and I can say, it became one of the highlights of my life now. 

This movie is a tale of love, hate, trust, hope, faith, loss and fear that will help us get trough life.


And this is the poster of the movie and the cover of the new tie-up movie book. 
Isn't it cute? :)



Logan Lerman, Emma Watson, Mae Whitman, 

Paul Rudd, Dylan McDermott, Nina Dobrey and 
Ezra Miller



The best part of what Charlie said in the story, even when I just read the book, this sentence really touched me and I can't even forget this line :)

I don't need to explain, because the line says it all, that why it really touched me. and I really do agree with the line. 

"So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. and maybe we'll never know most of them. but even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose wherever we go from there. we can still do things. and we can try to feel okay about them."

Sorry, if I type it again, I just want to recite it while I'm typing it. This line made me feel Infinite :)



Hi Charlie! :) 

  "you're a wallflower. you see things. you keep quite about them. and you understand." - this line was said to Charlie (Logan Lerman) by his senior friend in the movie, Patrick (Ezra Miller). 



That's why I keep on saying the word INFINITE.
Because that's what I felt after reading the story, and goes to the higher Infinite level when i watched the movie. 

the title of the tracks from the movie 
from my friend Patrick :)

the samples- could it be another change
dexys midnight runners- come on eileen
galaxie 500- tugboat
new order- temptation
the innocense mission- evensong
the smiths- asleep
cracker- low
sonic outh- teenage riot
XTC- dear god
cocteau twins- pearly-dewdrops' drop
michael brookk- charlie's last letter
david bowie- heroes



INFINITE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment