Saturday, September 15, 2012

SNEAK PEEK: IT girl


Forgive me, for I am this excited. lol! Just took a picture of this new dress I got weeks ago from SM dep't store "IT girl" clothing. Thanks to my little bro for taking the picture (I had a hard time to please him.jk) Haha enough for this. Will post real soon more about this outfit :)




Sorry for the low quality of the camera, forgive me please! :D
for I don't have the cash to buy a camera for myself :)
anyway, at least I am still able to take and post pictures.


the IT girl :)

2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in the dress, babe! :) I love the smile also! Pinay beauty at its finest!!
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. thank you for noticing :)
    i never thought someone would really stumble in my blog. and you're one of the few of them :) thank you so much Ms.Shari! <3

    ReplyDelete